Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: The big day approaches.........

  1. #11
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll be getting married in 3 hours. I'm about to leave for the church now. I will be back next week on the 21st. I will not post or even visit hostboard before then. I will let you know how everything goes, well, almost everything. have a great week

    hopefully there will be a few people keep this board alive while i'm gone. if not, well, i go back to my posting ways when i'm back.

    later.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm back, all is good....the wedding went great, the honeymoon was beautiful....

    i will have pictures up hopefully within the week somewhere for viewing

    and thank you for all the hostboard regulars who were able to make the ceremony and/or reception.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member superman251's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey DJ, here's one of the two pics I took while I was in AR. Although, technically your mom took it...

    DJandRyan

  4. #14
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wonderful picture....and without even knowing it, you got a picture of our very own TastinGood in the background who appears to have his eyes set on that very small girl in front of him who I believe is my youngest cousin....

  5. #15
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    She turned me down. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member superman251's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Drat! What's with the young ones these days? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    <font color="#6633ff" size="1">[ July 22, 2003 02:54 PM: Message edited by: The Cheat ]</font>

  7. #17
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heheheh.......mary.....hehehe

    sorry..i had to

    <font color="#6633ff" size="1">[ July 22, 2003 03:05 PM: Message edited by: GravyTrain ]</font>

  8. #18
    Inactive Member zelazny's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2001
    Posts
    3,495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by The Cheat:
    Drat! What's with the young ones these days? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    <font color="#6633ff" size="1">[ July 22, 2003 02:54 PM: Message edited by: The Cheat ]</font>
    <font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">Taste? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member superman251's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL.... I know you had to...actually I was waiting to see if you said anything... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#6633ff" size="1">[ July 22, 2003 05:09 PM: Message edited by: The Cheat ]</font>

  10. #20
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    what's with all of the edited posts?
    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •